So, the experience with the device will be slightly better after installing the update. You may upgrade or downgrade the Android firmware with flashing. Flashing will fix software issues, IMEI related issues, and improve device performance. It’s a good idea to update your phone software to the latest version. They cover security holes to keep hackers away from your device.
- Also, the article owner did not check with me before quoting my post so it’s purely, speculation not an official announcement.
- Xiaomi devices awesome in hardware quality/price ratio, but when it comes to software anyone should be able to customize his own device and get the best experience out of it.
- The update is a stable Android 12 build rolling out for Indian users.
- Once the installation process is over, ODIN will show a green “PASS” text with the time it took to install the firmware.
But despite that, the phone is very popular with users as well as developers, so if you are a user of one of them, you can now try Android 11 (AOSP) by this one. The Weeb Projekt ROM we’re talking about is almost stable and suitable for use on your primary phone, with all the basic system features and functions. ROM looks almost flawless, very suitable for everyday use with all the usual go url basic system functions. Even with all the features that Syberia OS packs, it’s a very stable ROM and offers smooth and lag-free performance. You also get the flexibility to customize pretty much everything in the ROM. Syberia OS also supports OTA updates, so when new versions are released for your phone you will receive the updates seamlessly.
- Moreover, do NOT flash these GApps using stock recovery, or else, you’ll receive the “signature verification” error.
- A custom ROM is an aftermarket firmware production based on the Android source code provided by Google.
- Use SamMobile only if you are 100% sure about the risks involved in flashing your device.
- Now, let’s take a look at the best custom firmware below.
- You have to repeat the steps from “Flash TWRP.” Don’t Install any apps other than trusted sites on rooted devices.
However if you got any Odin error while installing the firmware please try the below tutorial to resolve it. Now when you get the above warning message on your phone screen press “Vol Up” button to enter into the “Download Mode“.
After opening, Follow the below steps one by one carefully. The whole process itself is huge and would easily take another article to cover.